Seated chest press
Non-absorbent and non-slip rubber grips:
Absorbs shocks and it’s more resistant to breakage and microorganisms.
Assisted load release device:
To facilitate the start and end of training
- Information panel showing worked muscle groups and exercise position. This helps the user locate the machine quickly and use it correctly.
Front and rear fairings:
Provides greater security to the user during exercise, avoiding accidents while the plates are moving.
- Visual level indicator of weight training in 3 colors depending on the level of charge: Light, medium y advanced (green, yellow and red).
- Intuitive system that helps the user to quickly identify the load and the development or progression at the exercise.
- Setting elements are bright contrasting yellow. They provide a quick and easy visual identification of the selectors to be adjusted by any user, without help from the coach.
- Weight stack with weight indicators in Kg / lbs
Injected core seat:
Unlike the classic foam padded particle boards, the injected core offers the advantage of uniformity, anti-distortion and greater anti-bacterial protection.
- High resistance 5 mm thick coated steel cable for a smooth, secure performance
- Graphic information panel showing trained muscle groups and correct exercise position. Located in a highly visible position, helps the user to identify the machine quickly and exercise correctly.
Designed for optimum exercise biomechanics
To guarantee smooth, natural movements for full muscle concentration
- 4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frame for guaranteed durability
Magnetic weight plate selectors
- The magnets ensure that there is no possibility of the selector coming out during training. Some inexperienced users tend to knock the plates, which can cause the selector to come out in the middle of the train
- High protection polycarbonate fairings. Knock-proof. Providing prevention against accidents. Very easy to clean.
Reliable and durable design with optimized safety and comfort:
Designed under the highest biomechanical standards and based on thorough studies of the anatomy of each muscle and its behavior during exercise. It ensures a range of soft and progressive exercise and a natural, precise and fluid movement.
- Structure raised 50 mm above floor level with rubber tipped feet. This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint
Adjustable to user’s height and natural position.
- Design with lower profile and solid outline for a more visually striking and elegant line.
Three layer coating:
The design of this professional, up-to-date, stylish system is enhanced still further by its layer coating comprising an initial anti-corrosion primer, for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and finish
Mechanical seat adjustment with numerical indication of the height position:
Makes possible the adaptation of the machine to all kind of users and helps them to adopt the correct posture during exercise.
All selectorized stack machines are available in Basic and Solar models, with self-powered monitor through photovoltaic panels (wireless, 0 electric consumption, maximum freedom). Information provided:
– Right repetitions completed
– Percentage completed
– Range of exercices in each repetition
– Total weight lifted
– Rest time between sessions
Length: 148cm / 58”
Width: 133cm / 52”
Height: 148,5 cm / 58”
Weight: 219Kg / 483 lbs.
Load: 91Kg / 201 lbs. Optional: 125Kg / 276 lbs.
Delivery: 10-14 days
Foot pedal load release
Foot pedal load release. Facilitates the start and end of tranining, avoiding hyperextensions or needless overextension. Provides a correct posture and allows full control of the movement.
Multiposition grips. Adjustable to user’s height and natural position.
Structure raised 50 mm
Structure raised 50 mm above floor level with rubber tipped feet. This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint.
Three layer coating
The design of this professional, up-to-date, stylish system is enhanced still further by its -layer coating comprising an initial anti-corrosion primer, for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and a varnish finishing.