Kay Metzeler Crush Mat Safety Mattress
All our Kay Metzeler Crush Mat Safety Mattress , sometimes known as crash mats, offer fantastic protection when landing and tumbling. The inner is constructed using an flame retardant, polyurethane foam to give lower resistance and extra cushioning when landing. The resilient PVC covers are also fire retardant and have a non-slip base, toggles for linking mattresses together, carry handles and breathable mesh vents to expend air when landing. The covers are removable and are closed using a heavy duty zip, rather than Velcro, to prevent them bursting open during use. Both the PVC covers and the foam inners can be purchased separately if damaged or worn out.
Our Landing Modules are an innovative solution for schools or sports clubs that have a requirement for safety mattresses and a high jump landing area. The three ‘A’ size and four ‘B’ size landing modules can be toggled together, as pictured, and combined with a choice of coverall to be used as a high jump landing area. They can also be used individually, or in combination, as safety mattresses.
Kay Metzeler Crush Mat Safety Mattress Features:
- Flame retardant, cushioning, polyurethane foam inner.
- Heavy duty zip.
- Non-slip base.
- Link-together-toggles and carry handles.
- Breathable mesh vents to expend air.
- Available as multi-purpose Landing Modules.
- Choice of coverall and landing areas or spike-proof wear sheet for Landing Modules.
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Safety Mattresses & Landing Modules are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
Kay Metzeler Crush Mat Safety Mattress Mat Lengths:
- 6 ft x 4 ft x 8 in – 1.22 m x 1.22 m x 21 cm 16 kg Cost £282.00
- 8 ft x 4 ft x 8 in – 2.44 m x 1.22 m x 21 cm 22 kg Cost £292.97
- 8 ft x 4 ft 6 in x 8 in – 2.44 m x 1.38 m x 21 cm 23 kg Cost £318.54
- 8 ft x 4 ft 6 in x 12 in – 2.44 m x 1.38 m x 30 cm 35 kg Cost £369.66
- 10 ft x 5 ft x 12 in – 3.05 m x 1.52 m x 30 cm 39 kg Cost £514.80
Kay Metzeler Gymnastic mats are for indoor use only
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Gymnastic mats that are found to have cuts or other damage should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.
Here are our links to our Facebook & YouTube where we our starting to upload our own personal videos of fitness equipment. You will be able to watch Kurt go through some of the great points of the equipment we are selling or hiring.