Kay Metzeler Deluxe Agility Mat
Kay Metzeler Deluxe Agility Mat Features:
Kay-Metzeler Agility Mats are similar in construction to our Deluxe Mat but produced at double the thickness for extra shock absorption and add weight to the mat, which increases grip. This makes the mats ideal for activities involving landing, rolling and tumbling. Longer mats are available which can be built up into runways or floor areas and are provided with a strong, nylon webbing strap so they can be rolled up for storage.
- Extra thick, heavy duty, shock absorbent reconstituted foam core.
- Flame retardant durable PVC cover in choice of colours.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- Reinforced non-slip latex base.
- Easy-click, nylon webbing strap provided with longer mats for roll-up storage.
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Agility Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
- 3′ x 4′ x 2″ – 0.91 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 7.55 kg Cost £57.60
- 6′ x 4′ x 2″ – 1.82 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 15 kg Cost £86.40
- 8′ x 4′ x 2″ – 2.44 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 21 kg Cost £100.80
- 10′ x 4′ x 2″ – 3.05 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 26.56 kg Cost £115.20
- 12′ x 4′ x 2″ – 3.66 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 33.58 kg Cost £172.80
- 15′ x 4′ x 2″ – 4.57 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 40 kg Cost £194.40
- 18′ x 4′ x 2″ – 5.49 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 49 kg Cost £256.20
- 20′ x 4′ x 2″ – 6.10 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 53 kg Cost £295.20
Kay Metzeler Gymnastic mats are for indoor use only.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Gymnastic mats that are found to have cuts or other damage should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.
Here are our links to our Facebook & YouTube where we our starting to upload our own personal videos of fitness equipment. You will be able to watch Kurt go through some of the great points of the equipment we are selling or hiring.