SK8000 Commercial Upright Bike
The SK8000 upright bike features a 10″ monitor with touch sensitive controls eliminating the need for push buttons. The SK8000 is self powered so there is no need for mains power in less you want the monitor on while not pedalling. There are 20 levels of difficulty on the SK8000 allowing for varied workouts.
Here are our links to our Facebook & YouTube where we our starting to upload our own personal videos of fitness equipment. You will be able to watch Kurt go through some of the great points of the equipment we are selling or hiring.
Electromagnetic brake system with generator. Maximum reliability and precision. No need for electric mains, unless you want the monitor to be constantly switched on while not pedalling
10” oversized monitor The new Wsk are touch sensitive and include LED and Dot Matrix interface. Thanks to the Touch Sensitive controls, push type buttons are no longer necessary because the flat control keys are touch sensitive.
Monitor: The top screen displays the various pre-set exercise profiles and current exertion levels. The bottom alphanumeric screen is used to guide the user when selecting the exercise as well as to display information about the exercise both during the exercise. The 4LED window at the very bottom simultaneously shows information for Speed/RPM, Time/Distance, Calories/Watts and Pulse rate.
Touch sensitive monitor: It is easier to clean and more intuitive for a quick start by the user.
New crank set design The new crank design of the SK Line bikes includes a reinforced steel cased structure with a flat, wider an aerodynamic design. This ensures more stability and security during the exercise.
20 difficulty levels.
User friendly, easy to read monitor and interface.
Casing: Hard-wearing ABS plastic and easy to clean.
Pulse measurement both by contact pulse and telemetric pulse (chest band optional).
Connection for mp3 and built-in speakers, which let the user listen to their own music while exercising.
Frame: Aluminium and sturdy oval section steel tube ST52.
Handlebar: Triathlete, anti-bacterial type with pulse sensors.
Bearings Heavy duty SKF bearings.
Saddle: Prostate type gel saddle.
Highly versatile saddle. For simple or professional training.
Genesia III system, latest generation in self-powered technology.
Fully integrated materials and profiles for an avant garde design.
Drive system: maintenance free Poli-V belt. No chain means no oiling. No chain means no noise.
Integrated powerful fan: Provides a cooling sensation while exercising.
Programs Manual, 8 preset profiles with 4 intensity levels each, User Program, Fitness Test for Men and Women, HRC and Distance Program.
- Height: 147 cm / 58”.
- Width: 57 cm / 22”.
- Length: 132 cm / 52”.
- Maximum user weight: 190 Kg / 419 lbs.
- Weight: 77 Kg / 170 lbs.
- Screen type: LED + Dotmatrix.
- Touchscreen: Touch sensitive buttons.
- On-screen information: Speed, rpm, time, distance, calories, watts, pulse, level, profile.
- TV: NO.
- Entertainment: MP3 and headphones connection, speakers.
- Programs: 40 Profiles, Manual, User, HRC, Watt, Fitness Test.
- Languages: Esp,Eng,Fr,Pt,De,Nl,It.
- Resistance/difficulty levels: 1-20.
- Vertical seat adjustment: YES.
- Transmission: Poly-V belt.
- Bottle holder: YES.
- Wheels: YES.
- Structure : Aluminum, steel and ABS plastic.
- Heart rate monitoring: Touch sensors and telemetric.
- Fan: YES.
- Selfpowered: YES.
- Warranty: Commercial 2 years parts and labour / Semi commercial 3 years parts and labour.
New crank set
The new crank design of the SK Line bikes includes a reinforced steel cased structure with a flat, wider an aerodynamic design. This ensures more stability and security during the exercise.
10” oversized monitor, touch sensitive monitor. The new Wsk are touch sensitive and include LED and Dot Matrix interface. Thanks to the Touch Sensitive controls, push type buttons are no longer necessary because the flat control keys are touch sensitive.
SK8000 Electromagnetic brake
Electromagnetic brake system with generator. Maximum reliability and precision. No need for electric mains, unless you want the monitor to be constantly switched on while not pedaling.
Hire this product
Hire this product from £40.00 p/w
- SK8000 Commercial Upright Bike Hire.
- Minimum 6 weeks hire.
- £240.00 (includes delivery and collection) excluding AB,IV,DG, NE, CA incurs £35.00
- Receive 33% of total hire spend off the list price should you decide to buy this product. For example hire for 6 weeks and receive £79.20 off list price!
Click Here For Hire Options