One look at this used Matrix E5x Crosstrainer and it’s easy to see why these stunning machines are one of the most popular forms of exercise equipment in gyms around the globe. Walking, jogging and running on asphalt puts an enormous amount of strain on delicate ankle, knee and hip joints. The beauty of an elliptical trainer is the ability to engage in an intense and challenging workout that is easy on the joints.
The quadriceps are notoriously difficult to target but regular use of an elliptical machine will help strengthen these muscles as well as the calves, hamstrings and glutes. Small but extremely important stabilising muscles are also worked, which assists in injury prevention.
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- Length: 1780mm / 70in
- Width 740mm / 29.2in
- Height: 1740mm / 68.5in
- Product Weight: 181kg / 400lb
- Drive Type: Front Drive
- Self Powered: Yes
- Max User Weight: 181kg / 400lb
- Pre-set Programs: 8
- Console Type: LED
- Heart Rate Sensors: Yes, built in hand sensors and polar chest strap compatible
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
- 3 month warranty labour/parts – extension is available @ 12% of the purchase price