York 7000 Series C-I Cycle
York’s premium upright cycle the York 7000 Series C-I Cycle is suitable for both home and light commercial usage.
The model features self generation power so location issues are minimised.
The open step through design ensures accessibility for all users but especially those with mobility issues making this an attractive option for the rehab and medical markets. The large padded seat is fully adjustable ensuring a comfortable riding position can be obtained.
The large 13.5kg flywheel provides 40 selectable levels of magnetic resistance and the 3 piece crank ensures a smooth transition when cycling.
- Dimensions – L x W x H (cm) 104 x 52 x 143
- Resistance – 40 levels magnetic
- Flywheel – 13.5 kg
- Crank: 3-piece
- Easy Step Through Design – Yes
- Reading Rack – Yes
- Handle-bars Ergonomic designed arms
- Built in Heart Rate Receiver – Yes
- Hand Pulse Sensors – Yes
- Display – 7’’ Blue back light LCD display
- Feedback Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Level, Watt, Pulse, Scan (Displays each data set for 3 seconds before switching to next)
- Programs: 25 programs (Goal 1,P1-12,Watt 1,7 x User-definable, 4 x Heart-Rate Control)
- USB Charger – Yes
- Audio Input and Speakers – Yes
- Power source – Self-Generating or Mains Powered
- Padded seat with vertical (height) and horizontal (reach) adjustment
- Transport Wheels – Yes
- Bottle holder – Cage on stem
- Max User Weight – 180kg
- Warranty – 2 Year Home Warranty (1 Year + 1 Year when registered)
- 1 Year Light Commercial Warranty (See environments)
- Safety Standards Meets the requirements of the EU’s EMC and low voltage directives (where applicable)
- EN957-1 2005&EN957-5:2009. CE Safety approved.
- Care and Maintenance Guide Included in Manual
- Assembly Instructions Included in Manual
- Fitness Guide Included in Manual
One Year Light Commercial Warranty Environments
1. Non-paying environment
2. School (primary and secondary)
4. Private training facilities i.e
a. PT Studio
c. Non-professional sports team (small gym at the club house for members – participation level sports people)
d. Private hotels (normally a token gym so they can include in their brochures to state they have a gym)
e. Private apartment Complex (gym for people living in the apartment building)
f. Private small corporate facilities (work place gym for employees)
5. Exclusion are all full commercial facilities
a. If PT studio is a paying gym and not controlled pt – sessions then not covered under guarantee
b. If sports club, school, hotel, apartment, work gym is open in the evening for local public and they pay to get in then it will be classed as independent gym and are considered to be full commercial environment.
York light commercial guarantee will then not cover these facilities.
Hire this product
Hire this product from £23.00 p/w
- York 7000 Series C-I Cycle
- Minimum 8 weeks hire
- £184.00 (includes delivery and collection) excluding AB,IV, DG, NE, CA incurs £35.00
- Receive 33% of total hire spend off the list price should you decide to buy this product. For example, hire for 8 weeks and receive £60.72 off list price
Click Here For Hire Options