York 7000 Series X-I Front Drive Cross Trainer
The York 7000 Series X-I Front Drive Cross Trainer features a large 20″ Stride, 13.5kg Flywheel and 40 levels of magnetic resistance and is suitable for home and light commercial environments.
The ergonomic designed arms ensure a total body workout, whilst the clear 7″ LCD screen displays workout information.
This self generating model can be located anywhere and the inbuilt speakers and MP3 connectivity ensures workouts are entertaining.
The large rubber coated footplate’s improve comfort and stability.
- Dimensions L x W x H (cm) 167 x 58 x 173
- Resistance – 40 levels magnetic
- Flywheel – 13.5 kg
- Stride Length – 20″
- Ergonomic Arms – Yes
- Reading Rack – Yes
- Built in Heart Rate Receiver – Yes
- Hand Pulse Sensors – Yes
- Display – 7’’ Blue back light LCD display
- Feedback Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Level, Watt, Pulse, Scan (Displays each data set for 3 seconds before switching to next)
- Programs: 25 programs (Goal 1,P1-12,Watt 1,7 x User-definable, 4 x Heart-Rate Control)
- USB Charger – Yes
- Audio Input and Speakers – Yes
- Power source – Self-Generating (Power Pack included)
- Transport Wheels – Yes
- Bottle holder – Cage on stem
- Max User Weight – 180kg
- Warranty – 2 Year Home Warranty (1 Year + 1 Year when registered)
- 1 Year Light Commercial Warranty (See environments)
- Safety Standards Meets the requirements of the EU’s EMC and low voltage directives (where applicable)
- EN957-1 2005&EN957-9:2003. CE Safety approved.
- Care and Maintenance Guide Included in Manual
- Assembly Instructions Included in Manual
- Fitness Guide Included in Manual
One Year Light Commercial Warranty Environments:
1. Non-paying environment
2. School (primary and secondary)
4. Private training facilities i.e
a. PT Studio
c. Non-professional sports team (small gym at the club house for members – participation level sports people)
d. Private hotels (normally a token gym so they can include in their brochures to state they have a gym)
e. Private apartment Complex (gym for people living in the apartment building)
f. Private small corporate facilities (work place gym for employees)
5. Exclusion are all full commercial facilities
a. If PT studio is a paying gym and not controlled pt – sessions then not covered under guarantee
b. If sports club, school, hotel, apartment, work gym is open in the evening for local public and they pay to get in then it will be classed as independent gym and are considered to be full commercial environment.
York light commercial guarantee will then not cover these facilities.
Hire this product
Hire this product from £28.00 p/w
- York 7000 Series X-I Front Drive Cross Trainer
- Minimum 8 weeks hire
- £224.00 (includes delivery and collection) excluding AB,IV, DG, NE, CA incurs £35.00
- Receive 33% of total hire spend off the list price should you decide to buy this product. For example, hire for 8 weeks and receive £73.92 off list price
Click Here For Hire Options