The training arm is adjustable to a 180º range of movement.
- With 11 different working positions that make possible perform different kind of exercises.
Support platform with height adjustment.
- A pull knob and a handle holding at the platform help the user to get the ideal height in order to align the hip with the rotation axis.
Setting elements are bright contrasting yellow.
- They provide a quick and easy visual identification of the selectors to be adjusted by any user, without help from the coach.
- As support and fixing points for the user.
Visual level indicator of weight training in 3 colors depending on the level of charge: Light, medium and advanced (green, yellow and red).
- Intuitive system that helps the user to quickly identify the load and the development or progression at the exercise.
Information panel showing worked muscle groups and exercise position.
- This helps the user locate the machine quickly and use it correctly.
Front and rear fairings.
- Provides greater security to the user during exercise, avoiding accidents while the plates are moving.
Magnetic weight plate selectors.
- The magnets ensure that there is no possibility of the selector coming out during training. Some inexperienced users tend to knock the plates, which can cause the selector to come out in the middle of the train.
High resistance 5 mm thick coated steel cable.
- For a smooth secure performance.
4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frame .
- For guaranteed durability.
Three layer coating.
- The design of this professional, up-to-date, stylish system is enhanced still further by its -layer coating comprising an initial anti-corrosion primer, for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and finish.
High protection polycarbonate fairings.
- Knock-proof. Providing prevention against accidents. Very easy to clean.
Structure raised 50 mm above floor level with rubber tipped feet.
- This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint.
Use of “cams” to produce even weight distribution.
- The cam system used on this model keeps the power arm at a constant setting throughout the whole movement. This biomechanical improvement prevents overuse of the Golgi tendon organ which controls muscular tension.
Weight stack with weight indicators in Kg / lbs.
With position selectors of the angle of training of the arm.
- It allows to regulate the most appropriate angle of training for each user, adapting the starting and/or ending position.
- Override the weight of the structure to be moved in order to lift only the selected weight plates.
Design with lower profile and solid outline.
- For a more visually striking and elegant line.
Reliable and durable design with optimized safety and comfort.
- Designed under the highest biomechanical standards and based on thorough studies of the anatomy of each muscle and its behavior during exercise. It ensures a range of soft and progressive exercise and a natural, precise and fluid movement.
All selectorized stack machines are available in Basic and Solar models, with self-powered monitor trough photovoltaic panels (wireless, 0 electric consumption, maximum freedom).
– Right repetitions completed
– Percentage completed
– Range of exercises in each repetition
– Total weight lifted
– Rest time between sessions
Length: 100cm / 39”
Width: 129cm / 51”
Height: 148,5 cm / 58”
Weight: 256Kg / 564 lbs.
Load: 91Kg / 201 lbs. Optional: 125Kg / 276 lbs.
Delivery: 10 – 14 days
Side grips. As support and fixing points for the user.
The training arm is adjustable to a 180º range of movement
The training arm is adjustable to a 180º range of movement. With 11 different working positions that make possible perform different kind of exercises.
Setting elements are bright contrasting yellow
Setting elements are bright contrasting yellow. They provide a quick and easy visual identification of the selectors to be adjusted by any user, without help from the coach.
Support platform with height adjustment. A pull knob and a handle holding at the platform help the user to get the ideal height in order to align the hip with the rotation axis.