- Override the weight of the structure to be moved in order to lift only the selected weight plates.
Double roll for abdominal support, adjustable in 5 different positions.
- It adapts to each user’s height and ensures the user’s correct position at the start of each training.
- Information panel showing worked muscle groups and exercise position. This helps the user locate the machine quickly and use it correctly.
Setting elements are bright contrasting yellow.
- They provide a quick and easy visual identification of the selectors to be adjusted by any user, without help from the coach.
Front and rear fairings.
- Provides greater security to the user during exercise, avoiding accidents while the plates are moving.
Weight stack with weight indicators in Kg / lbs
Visual level indicator of weight training in 3 colors depending on the level of charge: Light, medium y advanced (green, yellow and red).
- Intuitive system that helps the user to quickly identify the load and the development or progression at the exercise.
Injected core seat
- Unlike the classic foam padded particle boards, the injected core offers the advantage of uniformity, anti-distortion and greater anti-bacterial protection.
High resistance 5 mm thick coated steel cable
- For a smooth, secure performance
Designed for optimum exercise biomechanics
- To guarantee smooth, natural movements for full muscle concentration
4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frame
- For guaranteed durability
Magnetic weight plate selectors
- The magnets ensure that there is no possibility of the selector coming out during training. Some inexperienced users tend to knock the plates, which can cause the selector to come out in the middle of the train
- High protection polycarbonate fairings. Knock-proof. Providing prevention against accidents. Very easy to clean.
- Structure raised 50 mm above floor level with rubber tipped feet. This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint
Use of “cams” to produce even weight distribution:
- Reliable and durable design with optimized safety and comfort.
- Designed under the highest biomechanical standards and based on thorough studies of the anatomy of each muscle and its behavior during exercise. It ensures a range of soft and progressive exercise and a natural, precise and fl uid movement.
Graphic information panel showing trained muscle groups and correct exercise position:
- Located in a highly visible position, helps the user to identify the machine quickly and exercise correctly.
- Adjustable to user’s height and natural position.
- Non-absorbent and non-slip rubber grips.
- Absorbs shocks and it’s more resistant to breakage and microorganisms.
- Design with lower profile and solid outline for a more visually striking and elegant line.
Three layer coating
- The design of this professional, up-to-date, stylish system is enhanced still further by its -layer coating comprising an initial anti-corrosion primer, for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and finish.
All selectorized stack machines are available in Basic and Solar models, with self-powered monitor trough photovoltaic panels (wireless, 0 electric consumption, maximum freedom).
– Right repetitions completed
– Percentage completed
– Range of exercices in each repetition
– Total weight lifted
– Rest time between sessions
Length: 145cm / 57”
Width: 127cm / 50”
Height: 198 cm / 78”
Weight: 246Kg / 542 lbs.
Load: 91Kg / 201 lbs. Optional: 125Kg / 276 lbs.
Delivery: 10-14 days
Non-absorbent and nonslip rubber multi-position grips. For an exercise adapted to the anatomical movement of all kind of users. More resistant to breakage and microorganisms.
Counterbalanced arms. Override the weight of the structure to be moved in order to lift only the selected weight plates.
Double roll for adbominal support, adjustable in 5 different positions
Double roll for adbominal support, adjustable in 5 different positions. It adapts to each user’s height and ensures the user’s correct position at the start of each training.
Setting elements are bright contrasting yellow
Setting elements are bright contrasting yellow. They provide a quick and easy visual identification of the selectors to be adjusted by any user, without help from the coach.