Kay Metzeler Club Judo Mat
All Kay Metzeler Club Judo Mat are specially designed for use in Judo and other martial arts. They are constructed using extra-firm, high density reconstituted foam to prevent joint injuries. Each mat is mat is produced individually at every stage to give the squarest corners possible and minimise gaps when building up grappling areas. Every mat is covered in a traditional, Japanese-style Tatami PVC. Available as a Club Judo Mat, with standard latex non-slip base, or Contest Judo Mat with cellular rubber base providing extra grip in tournament situations.
Kay Metzeler Club Judo Mat Features:
- High density, extra firm reconstituted foam core.
- Flame retardant, grain bonded, Tatami finish PVC available in Green / Red / Bespoke.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- High quality, square finish for building up large, gap free areas.
- Choice of club standard latex non-slip base or tournament standard extra grip, cellular rubber base.
- All Kay Metzeler Club Judo Mat are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
1000 x 1000 x 40 mm 9.6 kg Cost £72.00
2000 x 1000 x 40 mm 23.4 kg Cost £108.00
Kay Metzeler Gymnastic mats are for indoor use only
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Gymnastic mats that are found to have cuts or other damage should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.
Here are our links to our Facebook & YouTube where we our starting to upload our own personal videos of fitness equipment. You will be able to watch Kurt go through some of the great points of the equipment we are selling or hiring.
Here is selection of typical lay outs
Select from Competition or Club