Kay Metzeler Super Light Link a lay Mat
Kay Metzeler Super Light Link a lay Mat are our Superlight Mats with the addition of firmly fixed Velcro strips to the corners. These ensure that these light weight mats do not slide apart, leaving unprotected areas of flooring, when building up large play or exercise areas.
Kay Metzeler Super Light Link a lay Mat Features:
- Velcro firmly fixed to all four corners.
- Light yet shock absorbent polyethylene foam core.
- Flame retardant durable PVC cover in choice of colours.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- Reinforced non-slip latex base (some distributors may offer optional extra-grip cellular rubber base).
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Link-A-Lay Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
- 4′ x 3′ x 1″ – 1.22 m x 0.91 m x 2.54 cm 2.2 kg £74.52
- 6′ x 4′ x 1″ – 1.82 m x 1.22 m x 2.54 cm 3.6 kg £126.34
- 4′ x 3′ x 1.25″ – 1.22 m x 0.91 m x 3.17 cm 2.2 kg £100.78
- 6′ x 4′ x 1.25″ – 1.82 m x 1.22 m x 3.17 cm 3.8 kg £142.78
Kay Metzeler Gymnastic mats are for indoor use only
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Gymnastic mats that are found to have cuts or other damage should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.
Here are our links to our Facebook & YouTube where we our starting to upload our own personal videos of fitness equipment. You will be able to watch Kurt go through some of the great points of the equipment we are selling or hiring.