Kay Metzeler Super Light Mats
Sometimes known as Lightweight, this is our lightest mat, designed to be easy to handle yet still provide a safe and comfortable floor surface to play or exercise on. Ideal for use in early learning, first, infant and nursery schools and are more rigid than most standard gym mats so can be stored upright. Click here for our Link-A-Lay version which allows the mats to be fixed firmly together for building up into large play or exercise areas.
- Light yet shock absorbent polyethylene foam core.
- Flame retardant durable PVC cover in choice of colours.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- Reinforced non-slip latex base (some distributors may offer optional extra-grip cellular rubber base).
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Superlight Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
- 4′ x 3′ x 1″ – 1.22 m x 0.91 m x 2.54 cm 1.6 kg £60.20
- 6′ x 4′ x 1″ – 1.82 m x 1.22 m x 2.54 cm 3.6 kg £90.32
- 4′ x 3′ x 1 1/4″ – 1.22 m x 0.91 m x 3.18 cm 2.2 kg £87.12
- 6′ x 4′ x 1 1/4″ – 1.82 m x 1.22 m x 3.18 cm 3.8 kg £96.43
- 6′ x 4′ x 2″ – 1.82 m x 1.22 m x 5.08 cm 4.5 kg £101.52
Kay Metzeler Gymnastic mats are for indoor use only.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Gymnastic mats that are found to have cuts or other damage should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.
Here are our links to our Facebook & YouTube where we our starting to upload our own personal videos of fitness equipment. You will be able to watch Kurt go through some of the great points of the equipment we are selling or hiring.