The Kay Metzeler Deluxe Mat is our standard weight mat made with a reconstituted foam core to absorb impact. This mat is ideal for use in secondary and high schools in general PE and gymnastic activities.
- Heavy duty, shock absorbent reconstituted foam core.
- Flame retardant durable PVC cover in choice of colours.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- Reinforced non-slip latex base or optional extra-grip cellular rubber base.
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Deluxe Mats and Super Deluxe Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
- 4′ x 3′ x 1″ – 1.22 m x 0.91 m x 2.54 cm 4.2 kg Cost: £68.64
- 6′ x 4′ x 1″ – 1.82 m x 1.22 m x 2.54 cm 11.4 kg Cost £91.48
- 6′ x 4′ x 1.25″ – 1.82 m x 1.22 m x 3.18 cm 13 kg Cost £100.32
Two colours available:
Care and Maintenance of Kay Metzeler Mats:
- Kay Metzeler Gymnastic mats are for indoor use only.
- We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley.
- We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Gymnastic mats that are found to have cuts or other damage should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
- We advise that Kay Metzeler gymnastic mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.